Southeast Georgia Urology provides state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatment for all aspects of adult and pediatric urology.
Why Choose Us? Unlike many hospital based urology practices, our independent physicians perform most of their procedures in our state-of-the-art urology suite instead of the hospital setting. This is less stressful and more cost-effective for our patients, saving them from the inconvenience and expense of an unnecessary hospital admission.
What types of conditions to we treat? We provide medical, surgical and minimally invasive treatments for all urologic problems, including:
- Prostate Problems & Prostate Cancer
- Male Hormone Testing and Options
- Male Infertility and Impotence
- Male and Female Incontinence
- Bladder and Kidney Stones
- Urologic Cancer